2022 Bastrop County Bridal Extravaganza - Vendor Registration
Time & Location
About The Event
Become a vendor at our yearly show and reach 100's of brides! Early deadline January 15, 2022
Once you have made your payment, we will send you the contract via email with all details.
2022 Bastrop County Bridal Extravaganza
If you have additional, needs or questions at this time please contact
T.J. Johnson at (936) 657-8012 or email: email@example.com
Hello Wedding Vendors:
The date for the spring show is on Saturday, March 19th, 2022 from 10am-4 p.m. at the Bastrop Convention Center.
Vendors who wish to participate in this season’s bridal show have two options for reserving their booth:
1) Reserve your spot in the show before January 15, 2022 and pay $200. Forms and payment must be
turned in before 5:00pm on 1/15/22 to get this discounted price.
2) After January 15, 2022 the price for a booth will be $250. Forms and payment must be turned in by
March 15th 2022 to be included in the bridal show. If you miss this date, you miss the show.
All vendors must provide door prizes in the amount of $100
Space is limited, so sign up ASAP to make sure you get your spot!
The website set up for The Free Bridal Show is: http://www.bastropbrides.com
The Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/bastropbrides/
Don’t forget to RSVP on the Facebook page and tell your clients/friends about the show:
Bridal Bingo Scavenger Hunt
Saturday March, 12th –until - Saturday March 19th, 2022
An exciting part of our Bridal Extravaganza is the week-long scavenger hunt bingo game leading up to the day of the extravaganza. Brides will be able to pick up a List of Businesses participating, and they will
have to visit each businesses on the list in order to complete their scavenger hunt bingo and
turn in their entry form by noon Sunday in order to be entered into the Savvy Bride Jackpot Drawing.
If you are a vendor at the show, the cost to become a vendor for the Scavenger
hunt is $50 and a door prize donation with a minimum $100 cash value. If you are
not a vendor, then the price is $150 and a door prize donation with a minimum
$100 cash value.
Special Interest –
Sponsorships for the show:
The following positions are open for show sponsorships:
Models for the Fashion Show
Hair/Makeup Artists to apply makeup for above Fashion Show Models
At each show there is an educational seminar immediately following the fashion
show. It is not an ad or speech that says,
“Hire me because I can do this for you.” It is truly helpful information that brides
need to be aware of so that they can make better decisions when hiring their
wedding vendors. (Ex. Don’t hire a family member/beginner friend to do your
I believe it is my duty to educate these brides about the industry so they are less
fearful and more excited about weddings and working with their vendors. I would
love it if you would share your knowledge and helpful information with these
brides. If you are interested in being a keynote speaker at the event, contact T.J. Finn at (936) 657-8012
Rules, Terms and Conditions:
1) BE ON TIME. Setup will begin at 8:00 a.m. and all booths must be completed by 9:50 a.m.
2) LEAVE ON TIME.The show officially ends at 4:00 p.m., but due to the nature of the show and
Brides meeting with vendors, You MUST not begin breakdown of your booth before 4:00 p.m. If you pack up, begin unpacking early, or physically leave the show before 4:00pm you will not be allowed to attend future shows as a vendor.
3) BE PROFESSIONAL. Be polite and courteous to Brides and her guests. If any complaints are
given by the brides, you will not be invited back for any future shows. If a bride isn’t interested, say
thanks for stopping by and let them move along. We are in the customer service and hospitality
industry folks, be nice to others and we’ll all have a good time.
4) BE INTERACTIVE.During the show be willing to introduce yourself and explain to Brides who
you are, what you do and ask for their business. If you sit behind your booth/table and don’t make an
effort to earn a bride’s business then it is your own fault for not booking brides.
5) NO OUTSIDE SOLICITATION. If there are businesses who are visiting the show to see what
we’re about, they are not allowed to solicit any brides for their business. Swapping business cards
with vendors is allowed. If an outside/visiting business is handing out their information or leaving
their business cards in “convenient locations” for brides to pick up, they will be immediately and
politely asked to leave and not allowed to be in any future shows. If you witness this during the show
at any time, please notify T.J. Finn ASAP.
6) Food & Beverage Handler’s License. All Caterers and food handlers must have their Texas Food
and Beverage Handling License. Please scan Food Handler’s License to
firstname.lastname@example.org along with your application forms. The only vendors who are
exempt from this rule are vendors who sell items like: Scentsy, Mary Kay, Jewelry, Accessories and
things of that nature. If you are unsure of your category please call T.J. Finn with your questions.
7) Door Prizes. Each Vendor is required to donate a door prize with a minimum value of $100. The door prizes will be given away during different times throughout the event. The prize must be turned in with your registration. Door prizes may not be coupons that require an additional purchase. They must be in the form of gift cards, and or gift baskets. We prefer that you spilt the door prize in to smaller prizes such as four $25 gift cards instead of a single $100 gift card.
8.) Market the Show. Vendors need to help market the show by sharing the show information on
their social media sites and in their place of business. Each vendor will receive marketing material
9. Booth Includes two chairs and a six foot table. You are responsib le for all decorations.
Pay online or:
Please mail checks/money orders to:
217 Lamaloa Lane
Bastrop, TX 78602
Early Register: $200
Late Register: $250
Electricity: add $10
Scavenger Hunt with booth: $50
Scavenger Hunt Only: $150
- Early Bird$200$2000$0
- Electric Early Bird$210$2100$0
- Late Registration$250$2500$0
- Late Registration (E)$260$2600$0